Monday, October 14, 2013

"Typical Intro Title"


>>> print "\nHello World!\n"

Hello World!

My name is Jeff Lafferty and I am an Information Security Professional by trade and hobby. I have a college education (BS) and hold/have held various industry recognized  certifications (CISSP-ISSAP, GCIH, GCFA, etc).
My plan is to write about anything related to information security that I feel may be beneficial in some way to the community. Topics surrounding enterprise security architecture, incident response, *NIX, scripting, digital forensics, malware analysis, code, threat intelligence analysis, (insert more buzz words here) etc, will be discussed and shared.  Pretty much anything that I learn about through research (original and unoriginal), I will share.
I am a big proponent of knowledge sharing, so I plan to share what I know and learn with a larger group of folks, rather than just a handful of friends. I encourage discussions and debates.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment